Experienced Insurance Reps in Fairmont, WV
Mountaineer Insurance Group Has the Best Insurance Reps Around
Mountaineer Insurance Group has quite the impressive roster of insurance personnel on staff to help you get the best prices on affordable insurance packages. Our representatives have a variety of backgrounds that have composed their expertise to this point. The reps actively assist customers to get accurate insurance quotes and the best affordable insurance plans around. From cars to motorcycles, golf and ATV carts, homeowners, and renters, we can lower your current rates or start you out on the best cheap insurance plans in existence. With options like Liberty Mutual, West Virginia National, and Progressive, you cannot go wrong with Mountaineer Insurance Group.
Meet Our Experienced Insurance Staff at Mountaineer Insurance Group
- 1976: BS West Virginia University
- 1977: Grad. Nat. Underwriters Property
- 1978: Grad. Nat. Underwriters Casualty
- 1976 – 1979: Stonewall Casualty Co., underwriter
- 1979 – 1980: Stonewall Casualty Co., Vice President
- 1980 – 1984: Stonewall Casualty Co. of West Virginia, Vice President
- 1984 – present: Mountaineer Insurance Group, Inc., President
- 2006 – present: Owner RCB, LLC Nationwide Insurance Agency
- Holds or Held Insurance Licenses: West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Illinois
- 1980: President of F.A.A.
- 1981 – 1983: West Virginia Insurance Commissioner’s Advisory Committee
- 1990 – 1992: President of the Friends of High Gate (History Preservation)
- 1991 – 1993: Vice Chairman Planning and Zoning for the City of Fairmont, WV
- 1993 – 2006: Chairman of the Board of Appeals for the City of Fairmont, WV
- 1998 – 2000: Chairman of the New Fairmont Sr. High School Bond Committee
- 1999 – 2000: President of the Fairmont Rotary Club
- 2000 – 2001: Member of the New Fairmont Jr. High School Bond Committee
- 2004 – 2005: President of the West Virginia Excess & Surplus Lines Assoc.
- 2005: Fairmont West Middle School Bond Committee
- 2009 – 2015: Nationwide-Titan Advisory
- 2013: East Middle School Bond Committee
I have worked at Mountaineer Insurance Group for almost 20 years. I have been here longer than that considering this is a family business, starting out getting paid 25 cents a day filing folders in alphabetical order. It was a fun job for me and that is how I started working here. I love working here – my co-workers and customers are friendly, and I could not imagine working or being somewhere else besides here. I grew up in Fairmont, WV, went to Fairmont Catholic Grade school from K-8 then went on to West Fairmont High School, Class of 2002. After high school I started my little family – I have a wonderful husband, and two wonderful kids. I love to be outdoors and ride horses in my spare time and hang out with my family and friends as much as I can. I look forward to the future here at Mountaineer Insurance Group!
I am the Administrative Agent for Mountaineer Insurance Group. I am also the West Virginia Brokerage Director. We have many Insurance Companies to provide you for any Insurance needs! Please call us today to see how much money we can save you!